From the Archive: RockneKrebsArt.com requests your help identifying the gentleman seated in the middle.
From the Archive: RockneKrebsArt.com requests your help identifying the gentleman seated in the middle. This photo may be by Joe Cameron, and was taken in 1968 at the Washington Gallery of Modern Art, Washington, DC, during a panel discussion. To the left is Walter Hopps, on the right is Rockne Krebs, and hanging on the wall is a very big Gene Davis painting!
Share your comments and thoughts on Contemporary Art and the Art of Rockne Krebs
- Rockne Krebs
- Urban-Scale Laser Sculptures
- Public Art
- Drawings, Studies and Prints
- Rockne Krebs Books by Carol Harrison
- Biography - Commissions
- Bibliography - Books & Exhibition Catalogues
- Contemporary Art and the Art of Rockne Krebs Blog
- Contact & Reference Websites
- Rockne Krebs Gallery Shop
All Images © 2019 Rockne Krebs Art Trust / Licensed by VAGA at ARS, New York, NY / Photographs are not to be downloaded or reproduced without license from VAGA at Artists Rights Society (ARS) /
Researched and archived by HK / Website created by HK / Last update July 7, 2019